She is the older sister of Mimi.
She is a melancholic, laid-back, and lethargic teenage girl who usually has an unamused look on her face.
She also tends to be a heavy sleeper.
Despite this, she is shown to deeply care for Mimi as she'll 'put anyone on her hit list' who dare to mess with her.
She can smile at some occasions too.
She speaks in a slight monotone voice.
She has short black hair styled in an emo cut, tan skin, pink cheeks, and a piercing on her chin.
She often wears a black t-shirt with it saying "MEH...", lavender sleeves with purple diagonal lines, black fingerless gloves with a glowing light on the palm of her right hand, black pants, and light magenta bunny slippers. Like Oriana, she almost never takes off her hairbow.
Skylar has only died once in the following short:
- Burned alive in lava. (The Floor Is Lava)
"Ow, my feelings."
"They don't call me disappointment for nothing..."
"When will my depression end...?"
"Ok, whoever just woke me up, I'm gonna force you to eat an Italian triangle with pineapple on it..."
"Whoop dee doo."
"I'm gonna go take a dump."
"I'm pure trash."
"I miss my bed already."
"If you mess with Mimi, I'll just put you on my hit list. That's for sure."
"Mimi, you may sometimes be the hellspawn of Satan, but my life would be boring without you..."
- She was forced to play the sousaphone by her band teacher.
- With her hairstyle, black hair, and melancholic personality, she bears the resemblance to the stereotypical emo.
- Her personality contrasts her sister, Mimi's.
- She sleep walks and appears to have a high pain tolerance whilst asleep, not waking up after receiving pain.
- According to several polls, she is picked more than Mimi. Probably due to her being relatable to most people.
- Skylar also makes a cameo in the episode, The Oddfather in Oddball Adventures, which she can be seen in the far left corner of the theater.
- So far, she is the only character known to have a sibling.
- Her favorite songs are Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz and Help by PINK GUY.